RENEWAL & CANCELLATION POLICY
The call to start your Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree service(s) is the last one you will ever have to make! Lush Lawn and Safari Tree technicians will come automatically to your property for your scheduled treatments. Your program will start immediately and continue as long as you like. If you wish to discontinue for any reason, please notify us either in writing or calling prior to your next scheduled service(s). Your service will continue throughout the season, year-to-year, until we receive your notification to discontinue.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services and by agreeing to service(s) offered by Lush Lawn & Safari Tree, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
Charges for Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree service(s) are due upon completion of the work. An account will be considered past due thirty (30) days after the date of the last performed service at your property. Past due accounts shall bear a service and/or finance charge of the maximum allowable by law in the amount of 1.5% or $1.50, whichever is greater. A minimum per month service/finance charge will be added to all accounts past due. A past due account of the thirty (30) days or more will void the guarantee and all responsibility of Lush Lawn and Safari Tree to a customer and the customer’s property.
BILLING RIGHTS SUMMARY
IN CASE OF ERRORS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BILL. If you believe you have been billed incorrectly, or if you should require additional information regarding a transaction on your bill, please submit in writing the issue and mail to our corporate office at 2149 Avon Industrial Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309 or email directly to Mr. Aaron Samson at email@example.com as soon as possible. We must hear from you no later than 45 days after we sent you the initial bill on which the error or problem appeared. You can call us, but doing so will not preserve your rights.
In your letter, please provide the following information:
- Your name and account number.
- The dollar amount of the suspected error.
- Describe the error and provide a detailed explanation on why you believe there is an error. If you should require additional information, describe the item that you are unsure about.
- Please be sure all correspondences are signed and dated.
You do not have to pay any amount in question during our investigation, but you are still obligated to pay the parts of your bill that are not being disputed. While we investigate your situation, we cannot report you as delinquent on the disputed item or take any action to collect the amount you question.
LUSH LAWN and SAFARI Tree TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Timing of Service(s)
- Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree is responsible for scheduling and timely treatment. Programs start in early spring and continue through late fall. Timing of services will be based on the weather, property location, and the service needs.
2. Payment Terms
- After each service, you will receive an invoice along with a packet of other information at your door. The invoice is due and payable at the time. Should you discontinue service(s), all unpaid invoices are immediately due and payable. Once you have cancelled your services (see Section 5), Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree has no further service liabilities under the terms of the Guarantee (see Section 3).
- If at any time, we have to rebill you due to a late payment, our minimum service/finance charge of the maximum allowable by law will be added to your account.
- Please follow our lawn, tree and pest management recommendations and allow the program of treatments a reasonable period of time to produce results. Having done so, and based on continuous, non-interrupted services, Lush Lawn and Safari Tree guarantees substantial weed reduction, turf damaging insect control in lawns (for lawn programs), healthy lawn color (except under drought conditions or improper water coverage from irrigation systems), and freedom from covered lawn pests. Then, if you are not completely satisfied, call us within thirty (30) days of the last treatment, and we will work with you until you are satisfied at no additional costs.
- Please note, some Lush Lawn and Safari Tree treatments utilize products with a labeling requirement for watering in. You agree that if the information left at your door following your treatment by Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree instructs you to water in that treatment, that you will do so.
4. Limited Warranty
- Both parties agree that in the event of failure in the product and/or service, the sole and exclusive remedy available to you, the customer, shall be the refund of the cost of services provided under the program of treatment provided or repeating of the service(s) delivered, at the discretion of Lush Lawn and Safari Tree.
- Both parties agree that Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree will not be liable for consequential damages to the property as a result of a service failure or failure to satisfy you. Failure of workmanship must be brought to the attention of Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree within thirty (30) days of the date of the initial service failure. Failure to notify Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree in the required time frame will result in a complete and final waiver of all claims.
5. PrePay Policy
- By making a payment on your service(s), you accept and agree to the prepay cancellation policy detailed as follows.
- Prepayment discount applies to the entire season of services you have accepted and agreed upon. If, for any reason, you choose to cancel your service(s) after receiving the prepayment discount and before the season ends, you will void the prepay discount and all services will revert back to the retail price(s).
- If a refund is owed to you as a result of your cancellation, we will process the amount based off of the retail price and not the prepay discounted price per service.
5. SERVICE CALLS/SERVICE CONTINUITY
- It will normally take a period of time and multiple treatments for attaining optimal results. Continuous treatments then provide for proper maintenance of your property. Your lawn and/or tree’s response will depend on the condition of your property prior to our beginning, the type of grasses, trees and shrubs, and whether the lawn is mowed and watered properly. After that, continuous Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree care will protect your property from seasonal pest problems and provide proper nutrition.
- If a problem arises or you believe that a treatment is ineffective, please contact our office immediately and we will take care of the problem as quickly as possible. We will schedule a special visit to your property for a recheck.
- When you sign up for Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree services, you are signing up with a company that has been in the lawn, tree and pest control business since 2004 caring for properties. Our results over time are a function of continuous, non-interrupted service. Accordingly, if you skip a treatment, we cannon honor our Guarantee, and you will be billed for service calls requested by you at the regular service treatment costs.
6. CONTINUING SERVICE
- By signing up with Lush Lawn and/or Safari Tree, your services will remain active for a period of one (1) year, and shall be renewed automatically for successive one-year terms thereafter. You will be reminded of this annually during December or January by mail and email. You will receive prior written notice of any price increase. Your treatment program may be cancelled by either party on written notice (see Section 2).