Looking Back at 2017
With the new year around the corner and with Christmas arriving with Santa in just a few short days, it is amazing to gauge how time has flown by. As with all holiday seasons, this is the best time to reflect on the past year, to embrace the good with the bad, to appreciate our employees and especially our customers, and start preparing for the coming year.
In looking ahead, we are excited to continue our focus on:
• Maintaining and sustaining a beautiful lawn that is healthy, green and lush all throughout the year.
• We want our customers to take pride in their lawns, as well as have that important time to spend with their families.
• We care about the trees that surround the homes, providing beauty and protection against the various weather elements that we may encounter throughout the year.
• Supporting the local communities that we service and live in is our way of giving back. As a family-owned business, it is important for us to support our fellow local businesses, as the community will only grow with the commitment and dedication of all us that are a part of those communities.
• Your family’s safety is a primary concern for us – we want to protect everyone from the various disease-carrying pests that frequent our neighborhoods. Including your furry family members too!
• We are dedicated to protecting the environment – all of our services and treatments are specifically designed to not every over treat or under threat. We want the plants that surround us to flourish, grown and stay healthy!
We are so looking forward to 2018 and continuing our mission to change the world, one lawn at a time. All of us here at Lush Lawn and Safari Tree wish all you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
We’ll see you soon!